Anchor Lodge is set right in the heart of Horning, arguably the prettiest village on the Norfolk Broads. With accommodation mainly on the first floor and a balcony overlooking the river, the house makes the most of the views over the River Bure. It is the ideal spot to sit back, relax, and watch the goings on on the water. There is also fishing from the garden. All the shops, pubs and restaurants are within a five minute walk.
FIRST FLOOR –
- Lounge/dining room with picture windows looking out onto the riverside garden.
- Patio doors open onto balcony with good views over the river, garden furniture.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- One double bedroom with king size bed, and one twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC.
- Electricity and gas central heating included.
- Bed linen included
- Small riverside garden, children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Washing machine in the integral garage.
- Dog friendly – well behaved dogs welcome, but they must be closely supervised when outside.
- Parking for two cars right outside front door.
- One double bedroom overlooking the garden and river.
- Luxury double shower room, basin & WC.
- All bedrooms have wardrobes and shelving