Reedlings is in the village of Horning, set back from the river, with excellent views from the lounge and balcony. The selection of small shops and pubs are a 5-10 minute walk from the property.
The accommodation is all on one level.
- Modern open plan lounge, dining area and fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher. Tri-fold doors lead onto an enormous balcony overlooking the River Bure.
- Balcony features loungers, chairs and table
- Spacious master bedroom with super kingsized bed, access to shared bathroom with shower over the bath. Small private balcony and stairs down to parking bay and seating area by the private dyke. Wardrobes and dresser. Wall mounted TV.
- Single room with access to shared bathroom with shower over the bath. Wardrobes and dresser.
- Twin room with large en-suite shower and access to balcony. Wardrobes and dresser.
- Double room with wardrobes and dresser.
- Under the property there is another seating area overlooking the in-let
- Fishing is possible from the property in the private dyke.
- Mooring for a day boat
- Two cars can be parked near the front door and room for a further two cars down the slope to the river side of the property.
Arrival / Departure
- Arrival time | 4pm
- Departure time | 10am