Marina and boatyard
Our marina is located centrally on the Northern Broads.
Within an hours cruising distance we have: Ranworth Broad, South Walsham Broad, Wroxham, Ludham Bridge and St Benets Abbey. A little further afield and you will find Potter Heigham, Stokesby and Coltishall. For those who like to go to sea – we are four hours cruising to Great Yarmouth.
All our permanent berths are furnished with electricity posts and water. The majority of our berths are on fixed pontoons. The tide in Horning is minimal with only an average of 6 inches to a foot between the tides.
We have a wide range of facilities on site to deal with all your boating needs.
- Our workshop and engineering team can undertake any and all work that you require. There is a 12 ton lift out within our main shed and also a 12 ton crane for surveys and transporters. Within our team we have qualified gas engineers. We carry out all Boat Safety Scheme work and can provide certification for boats. We undertake all private work and will be able to offer a fixed price on most work.
- The service station is located on the main river and includes diesel, pump out and Calor gas.
- Norfolk Yacht Agency are based on site dealing with brokerage
- NRIC dealing with marine insurance.
- Pedro’s restaurant is also located on our site and they serve a wide range of food for sharing, along with fresh coffee and cocktails.
- The Ferry Inn is just next door, for more traditional pub fare and excellent carvery